He called me when he was in Mokwa ,,he said guy who dash wuna a tarred street ,I replied, who else ,but Governor Bago ..
As they reached Bida,he was expecting to pass through Bida town ,but the driver took a different route before Bida ,he asked the driver where he was taking him to ,until other other passengers calm him down ,they told him ,Governor Bago constructed a bypass.
When he got to Minna, I hosted him , he was like Bago try o..I told him I will take him round Minna for him to see if there's any difference from his last visit to Minna years ago .
I took him to City gate first , then we entered the new secretariat. Next place of visit was SSG office, then Type B quarters to see the roads there and we end the visit at the remodel section of General Hospital, Minna .
He is an indigene person of Kaduna state , he said to me ,so Bago want to make Minna like Kaduna city ,I said to him , our ambition is to be like Abuja city someday.
Governor Bago gawa ma .


Post a Comment